We all know that hair fall is a common problem, but do we know the leading causes? It can be caused by one or more factors like genetics, hormones, overactive or underactive thyroid, certain medications, and scalp infections. But it can always be made worse by taking too much stress, observing irregular sleep patterns, and being affected by certain illnesses. In this blog post, we’ll discuss these leading causes of hair fall and a few products that effectively help with hair fall control.
Three main causes of frequent and excessive hair fall, as suggested by haircare experts
Hair fall, or alopecia or baldness, is when several hair strands fall from the scalp for many days. This phenomenon can affect men and women and can be caused by several factors. Most of these factors are mentioned above and relate to people of all age groups.
The three leading causes of hair fall are:
- Genetics: This is the most common cause of hair fall. If hair fall runs in your family, you are more likely to experience it at some point in your life.
- Hormonal imbalance: This can cause hair fall in both men and women. An imbalance in hormones can lead to the thinning or shedding of hair.
- Stress: Stress can cause hair fall in men and women. When you are stressed, your body goes into survival mode and shuts down non-essential functions like hair growth. This can lead to the shedding of hair.
If you are experiencing hair fall, it is essential to see a doctor or dermatologist to rule out any underlying medical conditions. Several treatments are available for hair fall control and to promote hair growth.
Hair Fall Control: 8 Proven Tips that Work!
Hair fall is one of the most common problems that people face nowadays. There are many reasons for hair fall like pollution, dust, dandruff, an unhealthy lifestyle, etc. If you are also facing a hair fall problem, it would be best to understand the underlying causes. In this article, we will share eight valuable tips for hair fall control.
- Eat a healthy diet: One of the most important things you can do for your hair is switch to a healthier and nutritious diet. Include plenty of protein, iron, and omega-3 fatty acids in your diet as they are essential for healthy hair growth.
- Avoid too fashionable hairstyles: Hairstyles that pull on your hair tightly can cause traction alopecia, a type of hair loss. If you must wear your hair in a tight hairstyle, you should give your scalp and hair a break by wearing it loose for a few days each week.
- Use gentle hair care products: Avoid harsh shampoos, conditioners, and styling products as they can damage your hair and make it susceptible to frequent breakage. Instead, opt for gentle, sulfate-free products that will nurture your hair.
- Don’t over-style your hair: Over-styling, your hair with heat or chemicals, can damage it and lead to hair loss. If you must style your hair, you should use heat-protectant products to boost the results of hair fall control products.
- Protect your hair from the sun’s UV rays: The sun can damage your hair, dry and brittle. You should cover it with a hat or scarf when going outdoors. You may also use a leave-in conditioner with SPF to protect your hair.
- Avoid hot showers: Hot water can take away your hair’s natural oils, thus making it dry and brittle. To avoid this, you should turn down the temperature of your shower. Using a duo of mild shampoo and conditioner would help too.
- Massage your scalp: Regularly massaging your scalp can improve blood circulation in the hair cells to promote faster growth. It is advised to use your fingertips to massage your scalp for a few minutes each day.
- See a doctor: If you’re concerned about hair loss, you should see a doctor rule out any underlying medical conditions. However, excessive hair loss can be a symptom of certain medical conditions, so it’s essential to get checked out by a doctor. They can give you beneficial tips for hair fall control.
Does amla shampoo help strengthen your hair?
If you’re looking for a better way to strengthen your hair roots, trying amla shampoo may be the answer. According to traditional Indian medicine, amla is a potent hair tonic that can help prevent hair loss and promote growth. It is rich in iron and provides a rich texture to your hair.
Amla also contains high levels of vitamin C, an essential nutrient for collagen production. Collagen is a key structural protein that helps to keep hair strong and healthy. Amla is also rich in antioxidants, which can protect the hair from damage caused by free radicals.
Looking for the best hair products to take care of your locks? We’ve got some of the best hair care products to help keep your hair looking and feeling great. Check out our list below.
- Mamaearth’s Hair Fall Control Kit
If you’re looking for a hair fall control kit that works, you should not try Mamaearth. This kit contains natural products with powerful ingredients like onion, which work together to strengthen your hair and prevent breakage. This kit contains three products, i.e., Onion Hair Oil, Onion Shampoo and Onion Conditioner.
Enriched with sulfur, these hair care products help strengthen the hair roots and make them more resilient against environmental triggers. You will start noticing positive results when you use this for a few weeks.
- Mamaearth Bhringamla Shampoo with Bhringraj and Amla for Intense Hair Treatment
Mamaearth’s Bhringamla Shampoo with Bhringraj and Amla For Intense Hair Treatment is a powerful and effective shampoo that can help to reduce hair fall, dandruff, and split ends. Bhringraj is an herb that has been traditionally used to promote hair growth, while amla is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants.
These ingredients deeply nourish the scalp and hair, thus resulting in stronger and healthier hair. We would highly recommend this shampoo to anyone looking for an effective way to improve the condition of their hair.
You can do many things to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. These include eating a healthy diet, using gentle hair care products, avoiding over-styling, and protecting your hair from the sun. Massaging your scalp regularly can also help to improve circulation and promote hair growth. If you’re concerned about hair loss, you should see a doctor rule out any underlying medical conditions.
Also Know More About –