Indian fashion and fitness model Karan Oberoi, is adored for his stunning pictures and videos on Internet and social media, but definitely his hair’s secret has been a matter of interest for many years since he got into modelling. He is often seen styling his short hair neatly gelled and combed, which gives him quite a sophisticated look. Karan Oberoi, an Indian fashion model, fitness model and a comedian, has been an eye candy, and people are curious to know that how he manages his hair. In this article, we are sharing some of the amazing images of Indian Super model Karan Oberoi with different hair styles and hair grooming tips that might help you to achieve gorgeous hair like him.
Anyone who has seen model Karan Oberoi’s pictures across the internet or on social media be that Instagram, Twitter or Facebook can definitely make out that his hair looks different in every picture, often seen nicely combed and used hair gel or wax. The model once spoke about his hair secret and how he manages on social media. Oberoi has got dark brown thick curly hair, and he makes sure he shampoos and conditions them daily. After a regular shower, he dries them using a towel and uses hair products such as ‘wet look hair gel’ with number 4 strength which doesn’t just give a wet look to the hair but also gives the volume and strength and thereafter uses the comb to give a nice and tidy look.
According to Indian fashion, fitness model and influencer Karan Oberoi, who is known today for his beautiful pictures believes eating right is the key to have great hair apart from using hair grooming products. 35-year-old Oberoi diet consists of food that is green vegetables and citrus fruits. Eating fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin C, B12 and E, non-fried food and also drinking a lot of water has really helped him to keep the hair just like a young teen. It is also very important to note to eat food that is less oily, low in sugar and salt to have great beautiful hair. Model Karan Oberoi also spoke on his Instagram handle that any sort of physical activity, majorly cardio activities too play a pivotal role in having great and healthy hair. Karan has curly hair and makes sure he gets them cut on time after every 20 days. He emphasizes not to use inferior quality hair gel that can spoil hair in the long run. He is often adored for a short spiky look and also side part ways. He also makes sure he oils them once a week. He majorly uses virgin olive or coconut oil on his hair.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind to have a great hair, as per Indian model Karan Oberoi:
1. Get the hair cut after every 20 days or once a month.
2. Make sure you keep your hair clean, especially if you are in fitness, as excessive sweating can hamper the hair quality.
3. One should not wear a sports cap often as hair needs oxygen, and covering hair with a cap might lead to hair loss.
4. Make sure to use good quality hair gel or wax.
5. Also, make sure to clean your hair after you come back home if you have used gel on hair.
6. Hair spa doesn’t do any harm and makes sure to go once in 15 days.
7. If you are fond of colouring your hair, also make sure to use an ammonia free colour as they don’t lead to hair fall and baldness.
8. Taking one capsule of Biotin or antioxidant a day is really great for your hair.