Gem quality opal crystallises in waters high in silicic acid. Opals come in two varieties: standard and precious. To wear an opal is to radiate optimism and innocence. If you are on the ledge about getting opal, peruse this essential gem guide to crystal healing and select the one that best suits you.
There are many varieties of crystal opal, each with its distinct hues, patterns, and allure. While the milky pearly sheen of common opal or the riot of colours in precious opal is excellent when you think of opal, there are several different kinds of opal, each of which corresponds to such a specific chakra and has its unique healing properties.
Advantages of Opals
- Black opals and boulder opals are associated with grounding the physical body and balancing the base chakra. As a result, you can feel more secure, stable, and at ease.
- Opals, especially fire opals, are thought to stimulate the sacral chakra. This sometimes improves your sexual drive, libido, and even fertility.
- Sacral Chakra Ethiopian Opal: This aids in introducing profound ecstasy and joy, along with higher vibrations and ancient knowledge.
- Sun-Centred Yellow Opals: This helps you get in the battle mood and soothes your tummy, liver, and gallbladder.
- Opals, especially those that are green or pink in colour, are commonly associated with the heart chakra.
- Blue Opals predominately balance the throat chakra. It allows for more honest expression, facilitates better communication, and aids in the recovery from any condition affecting the throat or thyroid.
- The third Eye Chakra is balanced by Violet Opals. It helps you develop your innate intelligence, fortifies your intuition, and helps you learn to trust your gut instincts.
- White opals, also known as common opals, are excellent crystals to use in the Crown Chakra because they promote spiritual prosperity and enlightenment. It helps with migraines and headaches as well.
Healing Properties of Opal
The sparkling healing properties of crystal opal come from its high vibrations, amplified powers, and a sense of perfect balance. Not only does it get your creative juices flowing, but it also has the potential to bring about things like good fortune, harmony, and control. A lucky charm, opal is said to bring good luck and extraordinary opportunities to its owner.
The bright colours and positive energy it exudes are a priceless treasure for igniting a sense of playfulness and informality and a valuable tool for any creative endeavour. Due to the stone’s rarity, possessing one carries a certain air of affluence, grandeur, and distinction. Having good luck is a luxury—the luxury of being able to seduce, love, and be passionate. Opal invites you to try all the colours and more, as suggested by the dancing light on its surface.
Restoring Health in Body and Mind
The opal stone has been used for centuries to treat various ailments, including PMS and labour pains, and to aid the liver in its metabolic processes. It’s a potent tonic for improving one’s overall health, from the nails and hair to the skin and eyes. Opal can aid in a systemic flush for those with water retention problems.
Restoration of Emotional and Mental Health
Opal encourages you to release hurtful emotions, destructive habits, and toxic relationships. However, it also enables you to learn from your hurts and move on. Opal is a stone of sheer positive transformation and hope. It won’t take you in directions that will slow you down, but it will aid you in facing your emotional obstacles head-on, allowing you to achieve dynamic equilibrium and realise your full potential.
Opal doesn’t just touch on emotional recovery; it encourages you to own your choices and actions fully. It’s crucial because it allows you to reflect on your activities and make amends when you’ve done wrong. This level of self-knowledge and emotional maturity is a healing balm for your relationships.