Black jeans are an essential item in anyone’s wardrobe and although they might not be quite as popular as the original blue jean, they definitely come in close in second place. One of the reasons we love them so much is that they are just so versatile, and can be worn with absolutely anything. They can be made to look either more casual or more elegant depending on the items you choose to match with your outfit, and especially the shoes you choose. It’s possible to make your black jeans even more stylish with a wide range of shoes – here are some of the best shoes for a stylish look. Plus if you want to save on your online footwear shopping, check out this recent OFFICE coupon to pick up a deal on your next purchase.
- Ankle Boots – a popular choice for spring, autumn, and winter, you can’t go wrong when your pair a chic ankle boot with your outfit. They complement the smarter look you can achieve when you go for an elegant pair of black jeans, and a stylish top or blazer. Quality boots like leather and patent are excellent choices for the workplace and other occasions.
- Ballet Flats – these timeless classic shoes will probably never go out of style and they can easily be teamed up with a pair of black jeans for a stylish outfit. They’re also extremely comfortable so if you’re going to be on your feet for long periods of time, they won’t let you down. You can go for a matching black pair or even choose from a range of brighter and more vibrant colours to add something extra to your look.
- White Sneakers – a pair of white sneakers can add a casual and cool contrast to your black jeans. The combination of casual and smart vibes is a popular choice of outfit for weekend wear. Of course, you don’t have to stick to white and you could choose various colours but there’s just something about the black vs white contrast that looks fantastic. All types of sports footwear go well with jeans, and this includes sneakers, tennis shoes, skate shoes, and even running shoes.
- Heels – if you’re dressing to impress, adding a pair of heels to your outfit is probably a good idea. Not only will you look great but adding extra height is actually believed to make many women look and feel more confident. For a great combination with your black jeans, you could go for something subtle like a nude colour, or alternatively, a bright or even glittery colour will get heads turning!
- Sandals – they come in all shapes and sizes and are a must-have for your summer wardrobe. For evening wear on holiday or in your home town during the summer months, opt for a pair of comfortable flat sandals for the daytime or more sophisticated strappy sandals for a night out, in any colour that will go brilliantly with a pair of black jeans. Even if you prefer to cover up your legs, your feet will thank you for breathable shoes to escape the warmer weather.
We hope these tips and suggestions will help you decide how to wear your favourite black jeans for any occasion. Now that you’ve got some extra inspiration, you may be looking for exciting events and attractions that you can attend in and around the capital. At Timeout magazine, you can find a wide range of events and lots of things to see and do, around London and beyond, so visit their website today and update your social calendar!