In the age of artificial intelligence, smartphones and smartwatches, did you ever consider one day a smart electric scooter would exist? Maybe in the future, you’d think, but guess what, the future is here and so is the Mearth Cyber.
Mearth, the Pioneer in Australian Electric Scooters is more than ecstatic to present its latest, most premium, outstanding, futuristic Mearth Cyber electric scooter model just this January 2023 and it is a smart electric scooter.
This high-tech Mearth Cyber e-scooter is an intelligent e-scooter, capable of providing the best riding experience based on the given situations it is in. The Mearth Cyber has a built-in advanced program, giving it the ability to monitor both the power output from each wheel and the torque (turning force) that changes every milli-second and will finally set it to the best torque setting for you to experience the best ride. The Mearth Cyber will lead you to stand at the front of the line.
Now that I’ve got your attention, here’s why you should get yourself the Mearth Cyber!
Enter the Age of Cyber with the Mearth Cyber
What upgrades does the Mearth Cyber Electric Scooter have? Well, this time, it is now enhanced and protected with an Anti Theft System that allows you to set-up a password for your powerful e-scooter so that it would only start at your command. You never have to go through your fears again of losing what was worth spending for. This is an upgrade but without the fear.
- Built with a rated 3200W brushless HUB Dual Motor with a peak power of 4000W
- Built-in Sine-wave controllers, the most technologically advanced controllers available to power an electric scooter as it connects all the electrical parts of the e-scooter together
- Enhanced and protected with an Anti Theft System that allows you to set-up a password for your powerful e-scooter so that it would only start at your command
- Built-in front and rear suspensions, making the Mearth Cyber robust and sturdy
- Built-in 10” pneumatic tires, making it wear-resistant against all odds, be it cement, uneven roads, mud, bricks and gravel road riding, all thanks to the highly resistant rubber it has. This also makes it non-slip, anti-skid and shock–absorbing, offering a comfortable ride that prevents leaks and damages to the tires
- Built-in battery that’s 60V 26Ah with a 4A Fast Charge Technology. How fast? Get 30-80% in just 1 hour (when you use 2 chargers at the same time) or 2 hours with a single charger
- Built-in with front and rear Nutt/Zoom hydraulic brakes + ABS Braking System
- Mearth’s electric scooters have passed industry standard testing, guaranteeing safety to the best of its efforts so you can feel secure on every ride
ABILITY and SPECS
- Ability to run a maximum speed of 75 km/hr (default is still 25 km/hr in accordance to Australian laws) with its Trigger Throttle
- Ability to climb a slope, with a climbing grade of 70%.
- Ability to carry a whopping weight of 180 kgs
- Ability to be water-resistant with an IP Rating IP54
- Ability to run a maximum range of 75 km
- Ability to adjust the torque, a twisting force that tends to cause rotation
- Weighs 39 kg
DESIGN and CONQUER (External Features)
- Made out of the 6000 Series Aero-grade Aluminum Alloy, specially painted with a sleek matt black finish, you can rest assured design-wise that you will arrive at any destination with style
- Designed with a Central Color Display, making this e-scooter look even more attractive than it already is
- High-contrast 3.5 inch Thin-Film-Transistor colorful matrix screen
- In the age of cyber, lights are everything. The Mearth Cyber is equipped with numerous bright lights in every possible way.
- Front dual LED headlight – attached to the stem and brightens the path ahead for full visibility
- The Mearth Cyber logo also shines interchangeable lights on the stem and on both sides of the deck
- Brake lights are also available to spread awareness around every time you brake
- And last but not least, built-in turning lights to signal whether you’re going left or right.
- 2 year warranty on the Mearth Cyber frame
- 1 year warranty on the Mearth Cyber battery, motor and controller
SAFETY FIRST! SPEEDING IS A POWERFUL RESPONSIBILITY. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS WEAR THE APPROVED HELMET AND SAFETY GEAR FOR MAXIMUM PROTECTION.
And there you have it! Such a great way to start the year, with the coolest and most invigorating electric scooter ever at Mearth!
DID YOU KNOW?
The Mearth Team engineered the Mearth Cyber based on a $6000 AUD electric scooter benchmark? Oh YES! But Mearth’s RRP is only $3,999 AUD because of the company’s leading manufacturing capability that empowered the technology it engineered for the Mearth Cyber to still be so cost efficient for customers to afford and enjoy.
You Get What You Pay For
This might be the best good news for you. Mearth Cyber is having a PRE-SALE DISCOUNT. For only $3,499 (less $500) from RRP: $3,999, you can now PRE-ORDER your Mearth Cyber! I’m telling you, this is the best price ever and you will get what you pay for!
And might I add, enjoy FREE SHIPPING Australia-wide. It’s a done deal, I tell you. Note: Shipping delivery times depend on the location. It takes 2-5 business days to ship to NSW, while it may take 7-10 days to ship to Tasmania. Please expect delays that may occur depending on surrounding circumstances. Express Shipping is also possible with a minimal fee of $10 to $50 AUD depending on the delivery location.
For any purchases made at the Mearth, paying is as convenient as it is secure. The payment options include cash, cards like American Express, Mastercard, Visa and online platforms like Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, and PayPal. Get yours now!
Why Choose Mearth, the Pioneer in Australian Electric Scooters?
Mearth is in the business to make all of its customers satisfied as much as possible when it comes to their best electric scooters. They know everything there is to know about the premium e-scooters they stock. They have a range of tools and guides to help customers work out the right electric scooter for their lifestyle, even a buying guide for their convenience. For all the questions the customers have, Mearth also makes sure to address all of it personally and comprehensively. Every customer who visits Mearth will gain product knowledge and have a broad idea on the two-wheel e-scooter they are interested in, helping them make the best decision when purchasing the best e-scooter ever. Mearth’s excellent customer service and superb after-sales support is 100% something customers can definitely count on.
Check out Mearth
Mearth is located at Workit Spaces, Unit 1, Unit B1/13 – 21 Mandible St, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia
To stay updated with promos and discounts, visit the official website and follow the social media accounts of Mearth Australian Electric Scooters.