” It doesn’t matter if you are working or are a stay-at-home mom, the most important thing is whether you are happy or not “
And the example for this has been rightly set by Amanda Marcum, who is a former supermodel and the wife of Andy Enfield. She is a very prestigious model and is renowned in the industry. She still left her career behind to become a stay-at-home mom and supports her husband now.
Who Is Amanda Marcum Enfield?
Also known as Amanda Marcum, is a former supermodel who has worked in the modeling industry for many years and is now a stay-at-home mom. She belongs to Mustang, Oklahoma, USA, and was born on March 25th, 1976. After leaving her modeling career, she became a full-time housewife and is mostly known in the media as Andy Enfield’s wife.
Who Is Andy Enfield? How He Is Related To Amanda Marcum Enfield?
Andy Enfield is a famous American personality because of his position as the head coach of the men’s basketball team at the University of Southern California. He is most famous for his coaching of the Florida Gulf Coast when they unexpectedly won the 2013 NCAA Tournament as a no. 15 seed, also known as the “Sweet 16”.
They met when she was en route to watching the NCAA Tournament match in 2003 and was looking for a ride there. Andy dropped her at the tournament and they later started dating. After a good 6 months of dating, they got engaged.
After getting married in 2004, Amanda became a stay-at-home wife. Soon they were blessed with kids. As of now, they have 3 children: daughter Alia (5 years old), Lily (3 years old), and son Marcum (3 weeks old).
Amanda Marcum Physique
Amanda Marcum is a really beautiful lady. She appears to be a natural model. She stands at five feet eight inches tall. 32C is her bra size. Amanda’s stunning body dimensions are 34-26-36 inches. Her weight hovers around 56 kg. Her golden locks are stunning. Amanda Marcum’s eyes are dark brown in tone. She was a fitness freak who worked out regularly and ate a well-balanced diet to keep her body in shape.
Amanda Marcum’s Career
Amanda Marcum is a former supermodel who is now retired. She has been featured in leading magazines such as Maxim, Elle, and Vogue. Amanda started modeling when she was 16 years old. She regularly traveled from the Midwest to Paris, France’s capital, in order to find work and advance her career. It took her some time to find the right appearance for publishing.
Her blond magic worked. She worked with prominent companies like Elle, Maxim, Gear, and Vogue for several years. Her appearances in the leading modeling magazines came naturally to her. She was also the creative director for several Buffalo Jeans and L’Oréal commercial campaigns. Amanda Marcum is a mother of three kids.
Amazing Facts about Amanda Marcum
- She started her modeling career very early, around the age of 16.
- After much struggle, she finally got her breakthrough when someone suggested she dye her hair blonde.
- Soon, she became a renowned model in the industry and started getting big opportunities.
- She was on the cover page of some elite magazines, including Elle, Maxim, Gear, Vogue, etc.
- After getting married to Andy Enfield, she became a full-time housewife, leaving her career behind.
- Amanda, together with Andy, has three beautiful kids: Alia, Lily, and Marcum.
- She again came to the limelight during the time of Sweet 16, when her husband Andy won the NCAA tournament.
- Her net worth is estimated at around $2 million as she earned a lot during her modeling days.
FAQs About Amanda And Her Husband Andy Enfield
Ans. Amanda Marcum has been married to Andy Enfield since 2004.
Ans. Amanda and Andy have three children named Alia, Lily, and Marcum.
Ans. Amanda Marcum’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
Ans. Amanda stands at five feet eight inches tall.
Ans. Amanda loves to travel and do photography.
Also, Know more –
- JAYDA WAYDA
- KRISTIN AUSTIN
- MICHELLE MARSH
- Stephanie Washington
- Sheryl Sandberg Biography
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s daughter Alana Martina Biography
- James Earl Jones Biography
- Jennifer Lawrence Bio
- Jennifer Lopez’s mother Guadalupe Rodríguez Bio
- Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai son Kiran Pichai Biography
- Melania Trump’s Biography
- Queen of Pop’-Madonna Biography
- Selma Blair’s Biography
- Serena Williams Biography
- Shakira’s Mother Nidia dl Carmen Ripoll Torrado Bio
- Frank Calaway Biography
- YouTuber Trisha Paytas’s Biography
- Sandra Bullock’s Biography
- Korean Pop Artist RM’s sister Kim Geong Min Bio