The famous US rapper, Trouble, was shot dead at his apartment last Sunday morning. Another piece of bad news for music fans has arrived.
Last weekend, rapper Trouble, aka Mariel Semonte Orr, was found dead, lying in front of his apartment when the police sheriff reached the crime scene. At the time of his murder, he was at the Lake St. James Apartments in Conyers, visiting one of his female friends.
Rapper Trouble Death
The 34-year-old rapper Trouble, whose real name is Mariel Semonte Orr, was shot dead at St. James Apartment. One of the major suspects in this crime is Jamichael Jones, and the police are searching for him across all the nearby areas.
According to the County Police, the rapper was there to visit his female friend in her apartment where an unknown person, Jamichael Jones, was already present. Some offensive words were exchanged, and the situation got out of hand. As a result, Jones (according to reports) shot the rapper.
Rapper Trouble Bio, Works, Personal Life
- Trouble, aka Mariel Semonte Orr, was born on November 4, 1987, in the city of Atlanta, Georgia. He had a difficult childhood and was sometimes bullied too. He began rapping at the age of 14 in order to support himself.
- Trouble’s debut mixtape, “On December 17th,” was released in 2011. It was at no. 23 on Complex magazine’s “The 25 Best Mixtapes of 2011.”
- He released “Edgewood,” a collaborative album with Migos members Drake, the Weeknd, and Offset, in the year 2018.
- Trouble told Billboard the same year that “My music is really personal to me.” That concludes my life experiences. Most of the time, it doesn’t matter whether the n—a is brand new to the game. I’m not about to pounce on any n—a. I prefer to build a true relationship before we begin working on songs. “
Several Celebrities have expressed their condolences to the rapper’s Family and Fans
- Trouble’s record label posted on Instagram about him being an inspiration and how sad the news is for all his fans, especially his family. Attach this pic – instagram.com/p/CebqSGFLbOw/
- Drake, aka ChampagnePapi, also posted a picture of him with the rapper on his Instagram story.
- Gucci Mane, T.I., and Meek Mill also posted about him as a great loss and sent condolences to his family and fans.
Also, Know More –
- WWE Hell in a Cell 2022
- MARION BARBER III WAS FOUND DEAD
- Shakira and pique’s reason for the split
- A HEARTBREAKING TRAGEDY THAT HAPPENED WITH METRO BOOMIN
- Father’s Day 2022 In USA: Date & Celebration
- Mesothelioma Lawsuit & Steps for Filing a Lawsuit for Asbestos Exposure
- Dave & Buster’s – Restaurant with Events, Arcade, Sports Bar
- NumbersUSA: Democratic Mayors of New York and DC Feel Sting of Border Crisis