According to IBEF, India’s hospitality and tourism industry is expected to reach 125 billion US dollars by the end of the financial year 2027. India is one of the top travel destinations for people all around the world. Due to this, the hospitality and tourism industry is emerging as one of the rewarding sectors in India. And joining this industry is a dream for many students studying in class 12th. If you want to know more about how exciting and rewarding a hotel management course is, then you are on the right page. This article will spill the beans of all the information you are looking for.
|Table of ContentsHotel Management courses- OverviewTypes of Hotel management coursesHotel management colleges in Bhopal fees structure- MGU7 Reasons to choose hotel management as a careerWhy is MGU considered the best private University in Bhopal for hotel management?ConclusionFrequently Asked Questions|
Hotel Management courses- Overview
In hotel management courses, you will study the different aspects of operating a hotel and hospitality business successfully. These courses will help you develop the necessary skill sets and competencies required to perform your job. You can find a University that offers a hotel management course in Bhopal.
Types of Hotel management courses
|BBA (Hospitality & hotel administration)||3 Years||Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12th or equivalent. As per State Govt. norms, reservations will be provided to reserved category students.|
|Bachelor of hotel management & catering technology||4 Years||Minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12th or equivalent.|
|BSc (Hospitality & hotel administration)||3 Years||Minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12th or equivalent.|
|Master in hotel management||2 Years||Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in graduation, preferably hotel management or equivalent.|
Hotel management colleges in Bhopal fees structure- MGU
At Mansarovar global University, Fees for
- MHM = 60,000 per year
- BBA= 60000 per year
- BHMCT = 60,000 per year
- BHM= 60,000 per year
7 Reasons to choose hotel management as a career
- Travelling opportunity– You must have heard hotel management is an exciting job and one of the top reasons for that is this career gives you travelling opportunities. Whether you choose to be a part of a chain of hotels or work in airlines/ cruise, you will have numerous opportunities to travel nationally and internationally.
- You will get a chance to show your creativity– Hospitality and tourism is a sector, where the main motto of any organization is to make their customers happy. Because the only way of retaining existing and attracting new customers is the satisfaction of existing customers. And to please customers.
Leading hotels allow employees to share their ideas to try new and personalized experiences for guests. They facilitate trial-and-error experimentation to try out novel ideas and observe how customers react.
- Every day is a new experience- In this industry, you will keep meeting different people every day. And by providing services to different guests you will face different challenges, and you will learn different ways to resolve their issues and ways to make them happy. Hence, you will have an interesting career.
- Good salary- Employees of recognized companies hire skilled professionals and offer them good salary packages, with timely increments, bonuses, and other rewards for their good performance.
- Varied employment options- After studying BBA in hotel management or any other hotel management courses, you will have numerous opportunities to choose from. You will get the opportunities to work in hotels, clubs, bars, tourism and travel agencies, restaurants, catering services, event & conference organizations, spas, and health & wellness sectors, etc.
- Work environment– As mentioned earlier, prestigious organizations hire qualified professionals with friendly and cooperative nature. Hence, you will be surrounded by colleagues with good etiquette which will give you a comfortable working environment to work in.
- Possibilities for advancing your career– The majority of the roles on the site offer job training, which can help you improve your essential skills for growth and progress as your job responsibilities rise.
Why is MGU considered the best private University in Bhopal for hotel management?
- Mansarovar global University is the best private university in bhopal that offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of hotel management, Philosophy, management, engineering, pharmacy, design, science, etc.
- The course curriculum is designed based on the international standards of the hospitality industry.
- You will get the chance to join an internship where you can gain real-life experience.
- You will learn about operations management, entrepreneurship, technology, marketing, financial planning, strategic management, and other important aspects of the hospitality industry that will enhance your skills and knowledge and help you secure a good job in the industry.
- This college offers faculty-led 15 days studying abroad opportunities to make the students learn about international work culture.
The rise in staycation, bizcation, rise in wellness tourism, and the influx of foreign tourists have impacted the growth of the hotel industry in India. And by the end of 2023, the hotel industry is expected to reach a market of 1210 billion rupees. And the demand for hotel management graduates will also rise.
And with the above blog, you must have understood why this field is considered exciting. So, get yourself a professional degree by enrolling in a hotel management course in Bhopal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the upcoming hospitality trends?
Upcoming trends in the hospitality industry are as follows-
- Establishing co-working space for working nomads
- Adding Healthy options to the restaurant menu
- Usage of technology in check-ins, and check-out
- Artificial intelligence
- Experience economy and essentialism
- What are the job opportunities available after studying a hotel management course in Bhopal?
After studying a hotel management course, you can apply for the role of front office manager, assistant sales manager, human resource manager, sommelier, restaurant manager, banquet manager, housekeeping manager, and others.
- What is the average salary offered to hotel management graduates in India?
The average annual salary offered to hotel management graduates is 6 lakhs per annum. And the starting salary ranges from 15000-20,000 per month. However, your salary may vary depending on your skills, experience, and your workplace.
- List of top recruiters of hotel management graduates?
After studying a hotel management course in Bhopal, you can check out these companies for recruitment-
- The Lalit
- The Leela Palaces, hotels & resorts
- Sarovar hotels & resorts
- ITC group of hotels
- Hilton Group
- Radisson hotels
- The Marriott
RECOMMENDED STORIES FOR YOU FROM Education
Alsaif Gallery UAE Coupon & Promo Codes
Black Tourmaline: Understanding the Uses and Impact of This Protective Gemstone
Custom Hawaiian Shirts – The Perfect Way to Enjoy the Beach!
Dressing For Success: How To Make Money Selling Wholesale Dresses